Job Boards for Veterans
Best for finding: Former military, National Guard, Reserve Component Members, and veterans who are now active members of the civilian workforce
VetJobs is a job board for military veterans of all branches of service, making it possible for employers to find stellar talent with natural leadership skills.
On VetJobs, employers can:
- Get exposure to the job site’s 600,000 to 900,000 visitors a month
- Rest assured knowing the price to post won’t be packed with hidden upcharges
- Replace the job posting with another open position for free any time a role is filled before the 60-day time period is up
About VetJobs: VetJobs is the premier transitioning military and veteran job board on the Internet. VetJobs is 17+ years old, receives 600,000 to 900,000 visitors a month, has received many awards, offers flat rate pricing, and offers EEOC, VEVRAA / JVA, and OFCCP compliance support. The targeted human capital services solution offered by VetJobs gives you the largest reach into the transitioning military, veteran, and National Guard and Reserve candidate marketplace, including their family members.
Cost: A single posting is $350
Top Feature: VetJobs averages over 200,000 jobs per day!
Best for finding: Veteran candidates from all kinds of diverse backgrounds
RecruitMilitary is a job board boasts a whopping 1,398,372 job seeker accounts from military veterans. The site refers to itself as “the #1 source for Military Talent” and with a comprehensive annual events report, including its highly-attended recruiting events, we’re inclined to believe them.
On RecruitMilitary employers can:
- Access a pool of over 1 million highly trained and disciplined job candidates
- Reach thousands of veterans by posting jobs in bulk via XML API
- Check out the Veteran Career Fair calendar, which includes over 125 events in 65 markets across the US
About RecruitMilitary: RecruitMilitary helps employers connect with America’s best talent — its veterans.
RecruitMiltary hosts the nation’s largest single-source veteran database, with over 1,200,000 members. RecruitMiltary publishes the nation’s second-largest veteran hiring publication, Search & Employ® magazine, copies distributed every two months, a digital version on our website, and the VetTen digital newsletter. In addition, we will have produced more than 900 job fairs in over 66 cities.
Cost: Starts at $299 for a 30-day posting.
Top Feature: You can’t beat the multitude of resources found here. They’ve got everything from job postings to candidate database searches to elite online training.
Best for finding: Veterans from various backgrounds and skill levels.
Veteranjobboards.com is an online employment network that provides a supportive community for skilled individuals who have come home from service.
On Veteranjobboards.com, employers can:
- Post job ads in just a few steps.
- Track their job ads from a centralized dashboard. Seek out candidates with specific skills via the advanced search.
About Veteranjobboards.com: Veteranjobboards is currently comprised of Army, Navy, and Air Force divisions. Veteranjobboards.com has distributed positions nationwide and makes up some of the best jobs our continent offers. They aim to work with and highlight employers dedicated to providing unique, exciting, and fulfilling experiences for our retired servicemen and women.
Cost: Starts at $139 for a 30-day job posting or 90 days for Breezy users.
Top Feature: Their support team is always a phone call or email away.
Best for finding: Veterans with a wide variety of skills, experiences, and backgrounds.
On VeteranConnect.com, employers can:
- Employers can search for candidates based on job titles, locations, and specific skills.
- Highlight open roles and secure placement at the top of the site’s search results (not available for all packages)
- Upgrade for access to the full WorkplaceDiversity.com Network
About Veteransconnect.com: Veteransconnect.com focuses on uplifting military veterans and their loved ones. They provide innovative services to help military veterans transition back into civilian life.
Cost: Basic 60-day posting package starts at $200 (or just $149 for Breezy users!)
Top Feature: Their support team is always a phone call or email away!