Big Interview is a new digital platform Wofford students can use to learn and practice interview skills. With Big Interview, you can get hands-on training with mock interviews tailored to your industry, job, and experience level. Big Interview offers coaching by experts, an interactive mock interview tool, and a variety of general, behavioral, and technical practice interview questions.
Follow these steps to register for your Big Interview account. Please make sure you are using your Wofford email account (@wofford.edu):
- To register, go to: https://wofford.biginterview.com/
- Click the “Login” button on the top right side of the page.
- This allows for Single Sign-On, and therefore, you can sign into Big Interview using your Wofford College credentials.
- Once you sign in, you will be prompted to fill out your profile with information about your age range, gender, and more so that Big Interview can personalize your experience.
Once you log in, you can view your dashboard and watch overview videos.
Big Interview offers video and written curriculum tracks that can be found in the “Learn” section under the “Interviews” tab. After clicking on the “Learn” section, you then click on the “Interview Curriculum”. Here you can see two learning paths: The Fast Track and The Mastery Track. Both tracks have video lessons, practice questions, and quizzes to help you retain your knowledge:
- The Fast Track: This curriculum is intended for students who have an interview coming up in the next few days. This module has 16 video lessons and takes about an hour and a half to complete.
- The Mastery Track: This curriculum covers more in-depth content for competitive and difficult interviews. The module has 50 video lessons.
You can also access Big Interview’s “Questions Guides” under this section. Here you have access to all question guides and answers available to you. You may search for general interview questions, questions by industry, questions by competency, and even admissions interview questions!
Once you complete these tracks, you will receive certificates of completion.
To access the practice tools, click on the “Practice” tab on the top navigation bar under the “Interviews” tab. Students can access 3 different tools: Practice Sets, Interview Roulette, and My Videos.
Before you get started, make sure you set your webcam and microphone permissions to allow access to Big Interview. Once you begin an interview, you will watch a short video of the interviewer asking a question. Then, you may press the “Start Recording” button to answer the question. Make sure you save your final answer before you move on to the next question! If you need help with a question, you can click on the “Tips” button.
To access the answer tools, click on the “Answer” tab on the top navigation bar under the “Interviews” tab. Students can access 2 different tools: Build Answer and My Questions.